Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Dad Can Eat A Burger As Big As My Head!

6/24/2010

So by now we have the trip to the doctor's office down!  The great thing is that we have a family practicioner, Dr. Endo.  She has been my doctor since I moved to Oregon when I was 10 years old.  She has seen me through shin splints, anemia, adolescence...and now pregnancy and childbirth.  And what is even better is she delivered Connor and is now his doctor too!  In fact she is my whole family's doctor and when my dad was eating taco bell in the waiting room while I was in labor she said it was OK because she could just up his cholesterol meds! 

Connor was off for a two week check-up and after the visit we stopped for a treat at Five Guys!  Check out the size of Michael's burger...maybe Joyce needs to up his cholesterol meds too!



No comments:

Post a Comment